Project title: Upgrade2europe
Reference number: 2020-1-DE02-KA202-007626
Project duration: 10.2020 – 05.2023
Many small and medium sized companies and organisations (SMEs and SMOs) face challenges that hinder them in going to the European market. For example, lack of training in the field of Europeanisation, high costs of external consultation, and the lack of resources and institutional readiness.
The upgrade2europe (Ref. No: 2020-1-DE02-KA202-007626) project is co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2 Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices and it is being implemented between 01.10.2021 and 31.05.2023. The project intends to provide educational actors, SMEs and SMOs with the necessary materials to develop and implement their own Europeanisation strategies, thus intensifying their activities in Europe across national borders.
The project has 3 main target groups:
- Educational providers from vocational and adult education
- Small and medium sized organisations, e.g. foundations and associations, are particularly relevant for the development of civil society in Europe
- Small and medium sized enterprises.
In order to support the target groups, the partnership will develop numerous professional materials during the lifetime of the project, including:
- Process Model – theoretical basis of the target groups’ Europeanisation;
- Necessary knowledge, skills and competences for the independent Europeanisation and further organisational upgrade presented in the thematic blocks of the EQF curriculum;
- Handbook that articulates suggestions for specific Europeanisation actions depending on the maturity level of the respective organisation;
- The Teaching and Learning Videos will present the overview of thematic blocks details in the curriculum;
- Digital Self-Assessment Tool based on the further development of the Europeanisation Tool;
- 10-12 learning units sent weekly as an e-mail course.
The project partnership expects that by using these materials the target groups can stay competitive, strengthen their market position, create new work places, broaden their training offer, and contribute to strengthening the European economic area.
The project is a strategic partnership between 8 EU organizations:
- emcra GmbH (Germany), project coordinator;
- Cyprus Project Management Society (Cyprus),
- European Center for Quality Ltd. (Bulgaria),
- Promozione Internazionale Sicilia–Mondo (Italy),
- EU-Fundraising Association e. V. (Germany),
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Csongrád County (Hungary),
- Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia).