Project number: 2017-1-BG01-KA102-035925
Project duration: 12 months
The current project aims at sending 60 students from three vocational technical schools on a two-week practical training in Plymouth, South West England. The traineeship will take place in a real work environment in July 2018 at the digital agency “Total Innovation EU”, specialized in developing integrated brand strategies, technological applications, websites for effective online presence.
Participants will be students from 10-11th grade studying computer systems and information technologies at school. These are young people who need acquiring new skills and competences in order to facilitate their professional development and enhance their employability.
For the successful mobility activity preliminary pedagogical and cultural support as well as technical English training course will be received by students prior to departure. This preparation along with the stay in Italy will allow users to experience a different culture facilitating their adaptation and success during the placement abroad. Thus, the project will contribute to strengthening and deepening the European identity and citizenship among young people. Promoting equal opportunities to a larger group of young people and the acquisition of new knowledge and skills through innovative European approaches and practices will improve the self-confidence of participants and stimulate the deployment of their potential and incentives for further professional development and realization on the Pan-European labor market.
- During placements abroad participants will be able to broaden the spectrum of theoretical knowledge gained at school and apply what they have leant in class to the production realities in the target industry improving at the same time their professional competences through the acquisition of the following skills:Digital marketing and innovation in brand strategies
- Building a comprehensive strategy for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Creating social media accounts
- Working with analytical data on the website and creating an analytical report (Google Analytics)
- Installation of a WordPress content management system
- Testing of digital security and online identity
- Working with techniques of selling online and the payment gateways
- Developing a website audit
- Understanding and creating a user experience (UX Design).
As a result, the experience and skills gained will enhance the competitiveness of the participants and will meet the needs of qualified IT specialists in the target sector.
Certificates of Completion and references from Total Innovation EU Ltd. will be issued to attest the acquired practical skills and knowledge in the ICT industry, as well as Europass Mobility document, which will significantly expand future career opportunities for participants.
- European Center for Quality Ltd. (ECQ) – Bulgaria (www.ecq-bg.com)
- Europa Training UK Ltd – Plymouth, United Kingdom (www.europatrainingltd.com)
- Professional Mechanoelectrical High School “General Ivan Bachvarov” – Sevlievo, Bulgaria (www.pgmet.com)
- Professional High School of Electrotechnics and Technologies “Georgi Rakovski” – Stara Zagora, Bulgaria (www.pgetstz.hit.bg)
- Professional High School of Electronics and Chemical Technologies “Prof. Asen Zlatarov” – Pleven, Bulgaria (www.pgeht.net)