Project title: Collaborative Learning Environment for engineering education
Project acronym: CoLED
Reference number: 2018-1-PL01-KA202-050777
Project duration: 01.10.2018 – 30.09.2020
The project Collaborative Learning Environment for engineering education – CoLED is developed within Erasmus + Programme, Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices and is a 2-year project starting from October 2018 and ending in September 2020.
The main project objective is to develop an innovative collaborative training approach including curricula and ICT training online collaboration learning solution in the field connected with introduction of automation for enterprises and other people interested in those areas.
The CoLED target groups are:
- Entrepreneurs and employees of enterprises who want to enhance competitiveness of their companies as well as improve their qualification;
- Future entrepreneurs and students who want to develop business in manufacturing sector;
- Universities, Research centres;
- VET trainers and VET providers.
The following outputs will be developed:
- IO1 CoLED Teaching Methodology
Developed CoLED teaching methodology providing specific information on actual needs, requirements and preferences of the target groups created with a methodological approach to guide the users how to use CoLED platform and the learning materials including organization of training, group problem solving and definition of case studies.
- IO2 CoLED Guidelines
Short summarized description of the portal functionalities and training materials elaborated. The Guidelines will also function as a dissemination/marketing teaser to get the audience interested in the course
- IO3 CoLED Collaborative Training Platform
Innovative ICT platform supporting collaborative learning., group interactions, gamification of learning (achievements), group communication, evaluation of team tasks and projects, group discussions, identification of users activity (logs system), etc.
- IO4 CoLED Automation for Manufacturing Training
Practice oriented, transferable and re-designable training and assessment resources for people interested in introducing solutions for automation and robotics
The project consortium consists of 5 organizations:
- Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements, Poland
- PRO-MED, Poland
- University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Sciences and Technology of Targu Mures, Romania
- AidLearn, Portugal
- European Center for Quality Ltd., Bulgaria