Project title: Randomizing Entrepreneurship Training Through Breakout Challenges on Smartphones
Project acronym: AppHop
Reference number: 2019-1-UK01-KA202-061482
Project duration: 25 months (01/09/2019 – 30/09/2021)
Project website: http://www.apphop.eu/
Programme: Key Action 2 Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices within Erasmus + programme
AppHop project is an Erasmus+ funded project that proposes a completely new entrepreneurship learning programme, based on the EntreComp Framework, in formats that are coherent and attractive to today’s digital Natives. The products, resources and courseware produced by the AppHop consortium will offer learners an innovative learning experience and will be available as Open Educational Resources to any interested party on the project website, in all partner languages.
The project target groups are:
(1) VET tutors;
(2) Digital Natives & Nascent Entrepreneurs.
The objectives of the project are to:
- Deliver entrepreneurship learning resources in formats that are coherent and attractive to today’s digital natives;
- Provide education that offers the right foundation for an entrepreneurial career
- Build core skills to overcome the difficulty in accessing finance and markets;
- Achieve growth of the entrepreneurial spirit which is of considerable importance to all local economies.
To achieve these objectives the following intellectual outputs will be developed:
- IO1: AppHop Compendium of Digital Breakout Entrepreneurship Resources – A total of 15 Digital Breakout learning resources that will address 3 competence areas identified in the EntreComp Framework and aimed to teach entrepreneurship incorporating 21st-century learning skills.
- IO2: AppHop In-service training programme – In-service training to support the CPD of VET tutors. This training will enable tutors to develop their own digital breakout resources.
- IO3: AppHop Online Interactive Portal – A bespoke online interactive portal will be developed to provide access to the new resources.
Note: all of the aforementioned outputs will be available in: EN || BG || EL || ES || PL || PT
The consortium that will develop the AppHop intellectual products consists of 8 partners from 6 EU countries with complementary background and experience, as follows:
- Lancaster and Morecambe (UK) , Website: www.lmc.ac.uk
- Future In Perspective (Ireland), Website: www.fipl.eu
- EUROPEAN CENTER FOR QUALITY Ltd. (Bulgaria), Website: www.ecq-bg.com
- Osrodek Szkoleniowo-Badawczy INNEO (Poland), Website: www.inneo.org.pl
- JAITEK TECNOLOGÍA Y FORMACIÓN SL (Spain) , Website: www.jaitek.net
- Innovation Frontiers IKE (Greece) , Website: www.innovationfrontiers.gr
- Rightchallenge – Associação (Portugal), Website: www.rightchallenge.org
- CARDET (Cyprus) , Website: www.cardet.org